[Online-Training] The optimal marathon food for your training and competition
New best time through optimized sports nutrition, that's how!
Our speaker Robert Gorgos is not only an absolute expert when it comes to sports nutrition science – he is also still active as a competitive athlete. At the same time, as a nutrition expert, he looks after many well-known top athletes from various disciplines. And: Robert developed our sports nutrition products from Ministry of Nutrition .
We are also especially looking forward to our second guest, the Austrian wonder runner Peter Herzog. From hobby runner to marathon record holder: Peter ran his first race over the 42.195 km only eight years ago – in 3:25:01 hours. Last year in London, the 33-year-old then set an Austrian record despite adverse weather conditions: with a time of 2:10:06 hours!
Date & Time:
Sunday, 04/25/21, at 6:30 p.m. to approximately 7:30 p.m.
- Theory of training and competition catering in running according to the latest scientific findings
- How to calculate the KH consumption in running and where is the power reserve for the marathon distance
- How do I maintain my training sessions in practice
- Nutrition and regeneration: when and how to refeed the training sessions
- How do I reap the maximum success of long and heavy training sessions in direct marathon preparation
- How do I create an optimal pacing strategy for myself in terms of nutrition for the marathon?
- Do’s and don’ts from marathon pro Peter Herzog
Afterwards, our experts will again be available to answer your questions.
Register now for free at
*By registering, you agree that the organizer, Ministry of Nutrition GmbH, will send you an e-mail with the dial-in data and contact you later, for example. for a link to the subsequent webinar recording or new training dates. The granting of consent is a prerequisite for the completion of registration. After registration, you can revoke the consent at any time. Please send a withdrawal of consent to email@example.com. Furthermore, you have the option to withdraw your consent by using the unsubscribe link in any email or newsletter.